• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new/old shop in Joisey

os101king

name's Ian, opening (?) an established shop in sout' Joisey. (south toms river to be exact). Island Signs/StuckUp Stickers has been around for about 9 or so years now, but StuckUp is about to break out and go solo. glad to be a part here, hope to have something to give back to the forums. do a good range of work, really joining to pick some brains on digital inkjets, suggestions and experiences. Used the home shop's Edge for the longest time, now I'm thinking I can give up that 5 year for the cost effectiveness & print quality of an inkjet. Use Omega 2.1 for most sign design and PS CS for the rest.

Glad to meet y'all.

ahollow

Welcome from another SJ member. I'm in Mount Holly, so I'm about 45minutes from you.

Good luck with the new venture.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hello and welcome from PA. We don't talk funny here. Janodat ?? But we sure like to drink alot...:beer :beer

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Welcome from North Jersey.:thumb:
I've lived here my entire life and never heard anyone pronounce "Jersey as Joisey." :wink:

Drip Dry

Mike Paul said:
Welcome from North Jersey.:thumb:
I've lived here my entire life and never heard anyone pronounce "Jersey as Joisey." :wink:

wasn't that a "Saturday Night" bit .... You from Joisey.... I'm from Joisey.
That was the first thing I thought of

Jim