• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New sign guy in my area

Mosh

This guy came in my shop wanting to buy some MDO and "signpainter" brushes. Well after an hour of telling me how he was a master "artist" and "sign-painter" I had to run him off. He told me that he had passed Bob Ross years ago. Then how he lost everything in the Franny-Mac whatever and moved to Nebraska from Kentucky. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!!!! Here is the guy's site, enjoy!
I told him I would love it if he opened up next door to me, just for a comic relief!!!! http://signsplusrealart.com/SPRA/gallery.aspx

kgirl

Awwwwww......that's not nice....maybe he just wanted someone to pal around with....you two could knock back some beers and swap man stories after work or something.......:wink:

Rooster

What's a Bob Ross and why should we care?

attachment.php

Attachments

• rooster.jpg
    rooster.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:

sjm

Sorry, but I do not him. Giclée's and Crosby, Stills and Nash I can relate too.

Marlene

is that the guys website that you posted? how rude of you to do that. you may not like his artwork but at least he can do something other than plant soy beans and get drunk.

SKADSIGNS

Looks like he has a lot of potential. People are not spending their money on art much these days but business are still advertising.

Shovelhead

Torch his shop....let's see if his God puts out the fire.
He's probably the biggest scammer hiding behing his Jesus fish...I'm
not bitter....just would have rather not played the "secret game" with Father
Bart.

:ROFLMAO:

SignManiac

It's perfectly normal to put someone else down in order to make oneself feel better, NOT.

Low self esteem is generally the reason. I doubt ego is the underlying issue in this case.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
mushputz.... I'm sure you're a very nice and happy friend to have... if someone wants you to be their friend.

However, you show nothing of your own for a year now..... and yet you belittle someone that can't even be here to defend themselves.

There's nothing wrong with his pastels, pencil drawings or paintings. Sure, some might have some areas that need attention, but nothing like what I've seen on your site.

You still haven't grown on this site as someone to listen to or even take to heart in the slightest. You're filled with so much.... I don't know what, but you're full of it.

Tell me/us your claim to fame and maybe I'll understand where you're coming from for a change.

UFB Fabrication

The term expert, master, and other descriptions of ones self are generally always showing the lack of whatever they are to be the best in. When I think of the "masters" I think of Da Vinci, Rembrandt, Dali, the guy that cut his ear off and the like. Looking at the guys website it looks like he loves what he does and ya gotta give him props at least for that.