• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New thread for the new logo...

Moze

I think Phillip hit it out of the park on this one. I'm extremely happy with it.

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 55

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The back fence in your ball park must be a lot closer than it is in mine.

SignProPlus-Chip

An improvement for sure.

Better legibility, better font choices.

I like the use of the level, (I did something similar once for a clients design.)

I'd lose the ruler marks on the bottom though, they get lost instantly in reduction. Or make them a more prominent feature of the overall design.

My biggest reservation now is how effects heavy it is. It would be bolder with less gradients and better contrast.

Jillbeans

I much prefer it over the first one.
I agree about losing the ruler lines.
I thought it was a bar code at first!
(but I'm kinda dumb)
Love....Jill

Moze

This was very close to one of the original concepts Phillip made that I really liked. I'm really happy with how it came out. Thanks to all for the comments - all credit goes to Phillip obviously.

I like it alot but I don't think that level would be very accurate.

All of the signs I install are concave at the top, so this sits perfectly on top. :wink:

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
took me a second looking at it at thumbnail scale to recognize that it was a level - i think it's because the bubble design colors blend too easy.

Craig Sjoquist

Well I liked the 1st one

But this one is better indeed.

Yes it took a 2nd look for the level to understand, if there is a way to make it more dimensional cool. The ruler marks are great puts in that precision in with level thought.

Guess keep it simple does work after all. great to see changes thank you

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
FWIW I saw the level right away. I do prefer this one over the first one. I keep my mouth shut on most of these, to avoid ruffling any feathers of current or future customers