• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Snowflakes or Bleedinghearts need to post

Johnny Best

These morons who go and shoot and kill innocent people for their pleasure or fantasy need to be hung. I do not think they need a trail to drag out for years (like the Parland shooter who is on trail now after years of doing the crime).
This guy who shot and killed people on the 4th of July pleaded guilty and was in court today, you know he loves the attention.
Within a week build gallows and hang him on TV. Let everyone watch his body drop and watch his neck snap.
I think it would deter these wackos to think twice about doing these things. The same goes for people in the inner cities who kill young children in random shootings.

netsol

These morons who go and shoot and kill innocent people for their pleasure or fantasy need to be hung. I do not think they need a trail to drag out for years (like the Parland shooter who is on trail now after years of doing the crime).
This guy who shot and killed people on the 4th of July pleaded guilty and was in court today, you know he loves the attention.
Within a week build gallows and hang him on TV. Let everyone watch his body drop and watch his neck snap.
I think it would deter these wackos to think twice about doing these things. The same goes for people in the inner cities who kill young children in random shootings.
when giusippe zangara killed anton cermak, (1933) the mayor of chicago, the trial was over and he was executed in 33 days.
today the average, if we execute at all is 17 years.
no deterrence there.
no wonder there were 68 shootings in chicago 8 killed & over 50 in NYC
we have gone way out of our way to drag out the process and wail about "why he did it" (who could care less?)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Monday's news:

Young person caught killing 7 and wounding 16. He/she will be put to death Friday afternoon after lunch.
The End

Thursday's news:

Young person caught killing 4 and wounding 18. He/she will be put to death Friday afternoon after lunch.
The End

Friday's news:

Young people will be put to death after lunch today for their crimes.
The End

Listen for future executions on your favorite radio station.

FrankW

I‘m from germany, but I had an uncle in california who was shot at the age of 28, in the 80s, totally senseless. But, on the other hand, I had a brother who has a period of mentally problems and was brought by the police to the hospital because he was potentially dangerous to himself and others. Total loss of sense for reality, after that a normal guy who was totally upset about the things he had in his mind during that period.

I understand the thoughts, but processing such kind of crimes under the rule of law will take time. And this kind of lunatics will often not kept away from what they plan under threat of death penalty, they often kill themselves before the police catches them.

You in the US, every responsible citizen should think about a solution to avoid that crazy lunatics can get guns as easy as lawful people.

Stacey K

I like making signs
The gallows would likely stop this kind of thing in it's tracks. So many of these nut jobs had a million red flags, yet their families do nothing. I had a friend once try to kill himself by slicing his wrists. The first thing his dad did was go to his house and remove his 2 guns before he even left the hospital. He did not return them until several years later. That is good parenting right there. It's too bad that more parents or family members can't seem to provide tough love. I'm not saying it's this kids parents fault but family is the first line of defense.

dypinc

And we have also largely done away with lunatic asylums.

But then again this stuff seems to be encouraged and enabled because as soon as something happens (which we often never find the truth about) the ruling tyrants jump at the first chance attack the rights of law abiding citizens.

highrolling24

I like to watch the news to know what is going on but I have to turn it off because I dont want my kids to see and think its normal to shoot people, they know from other sources but not over and over again like the news, does that make me a bad parent?

Also I agree with if they take life's and its a for sure thing and the person pleads guilty then yes take their life but I worry about the person taking that persons life? are they a killer because they killed a bad person? I could never do that. Although you threating me and my family , this house is protected by Benelli Shotguns.

I know people have chemical imbalances I have seen it, like Stacey said family should be first line of defense but seen lot of dysfunctional family's

Johnny Best

The US Army had a Sargent doing the hanging at the Nuremberg Trails in 1948. He was new to it and not everyone died from a broken neck as it should be, but he botched some of them where the criminals choked to death.
Some of the Germans found guilty had cyanide snuck in because they did not want that Sargent doing their hanging.

ikarasu

I don't think the founding fathers had fully automatic weapons in mind when they designed the right to bear arms - remember, back then they had muskets.

Some of the weapons you can go and buy are crazy. I remember walking into Walmart and seeing a huge selection of guns the first time I went to USA.. it was sureal.

Do I think guns should be banned? No, the genies out of the bottle on that one... Banning guns when there's more guns than people in USA just limits law abiding people from owning a gun, the crazies will still find a way.

I've always liked Canada's approach - you need to pass a background check... A really thorough background check, and if you have history of mental illness or they find a reason you shouldn't own a gun, you don't get one - they will actually talk to your family, your friends and ask if they foresee a reason why you should be denied the permit - I don't know if a buddy says "yeah he's irresponsible" that'd prevent you from getting one or not... But it seems like there's a balance - keep the guns away from the people who shouldn't have it, and let the people who should have it be non restricted from it.

The system is far from perfect - Infact the government just talked about banning guns outright after the us incident....

But, point is - guns don't kill people, people kill people - keep them away from the people who shouldnt have them. It seems like most of these shootings are by someone with mental health problems ..

And I agree. If someone shot my kid and killed them, I'd want them to hang. The trial should be fast tracked - 12 hurried vote the person guilty... Mandatory 1 year in jail (so they can get their asses kicked for being child murderers) followed by an execution.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Throw them in a ring with 20 of these guys and televise it
cockfight.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I thought you liked cocks chickens? The feds shut this 'sport' down on the island a few years ago - it's back now.
He's been attacked enough, The deal is off. All is fair in love and cock fights.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I thought you liked cocks chickens? The feds shut this 'sport' down on the island a few years ago - it's back now.
I like my big cock but it's kind of a drag, no pun intended. My wife is the only one that isn't scared of it.