• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Snowflakes or Bleedinghearts need to post

Gino

Premium Subscriber
WHY is there air ?? Why is anything worth discussing anymore ?? Nobody listens or does anything about it on either side of the fence.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How short are you ?? Do you make it up to the line on the board which allows to get on the big rides at the park ??

Civil Discourse.............................. well, if one doesn't get outta line and bent outta shape, its good to have this. One tells the truth and behaves like a normal person, regardless of how short you are or not..... much can get accomplished this way. The problem here is, no one is face to face and many undertones, facial expressions and body language is gone, so people can lie at almost any given moment.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
the real problem is that they believe their lies
1659121038930.png

bcxprint420

Sign & Banner Xpress
This is what I expect a drunk who's had his license suspended to say. You must have some DWIs under your belt.
Funny you say that i had 4 dui’s in the 90s but got out of 3 of them then quit drinking for the most part. No im a grown up now own a successful little shop and just do not consent to the bullshit. There is a sign guy in new mexico who and there are others who successfully had their dl’s removed and they kept driving. It is very much s right when we are forced to pay for the roads. Amazing you guys find it that hard to understand the true idea of freedom. Sad really.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Funny you say that i had 4 dui’s in the 90s but got out of 3 of them then quit drinking for the most part. No im a grown up now own a successful little shop and just do not consent to the bullshit. There is a sign guy in new mexico who and there are others who successfully had their dl’s removed and they kept driving. It is very much s right when we are forced to pay for the roads. Amazing you guys find it that hard to understand the true idea of freedom. Sad really.
You're not paying for the roads. You're paying the government who does what they want with the money. They pay for the roads and they own the roads. Don't believe that? Go try and stake your claim on your 2' of interstate and see how it goes. Or go down to the courthouse and tell them your gonna move into the basement since you own it. 4 DUIs, you still are drinking, and now you have 420 in your name. I thought you said you were grown up?

Stacey K

I like making signs
This is exactly how the government "gets away with it"

We were just talking about an older guy in town that was in the CIA then brainwashed upon discharge. Brain is mush and he’s like a teenager. It worked. Of course it’s not like he has a doctor excuse listing brainwashing but it’s what the family and friends say happened. He was quite high up in the CIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Ya know, the clouds have been out since Friday afternoon, temps in the low 90s, humidity hovering around 55-75%, and it's been marvelous. Looking at Spokane, its a blistering 95, humidity at 11%, and I bet they are all fighting for turns in the beer cave. Lord what I wouldn't give for some 11% humidity. What's it like? Must be nice to sweat and have it evaporate. I'll wager nobody know what ballsoup is up there...
The people with balls know what it is. I just get boob sweat. :p It is a bit cooler today than they forecasted this morning. yesterday it was about 104, 9% humidity. Have you ever walked into an oven? that's what dry heat feels like. A sauna with no steam. It's waaaay worse in town, probably about 10 degrees hotter than what they are reading out at the airport (what you and Tex are seeing). all that heat radiating off the buildings, streets, and sidewalks... it's miserable. I long for the days of "normal" temperatures.