• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nor'Easter 2010 ROLL CALL //// Final decision time!

CheapVehicleWrap

Wraps, thanks, must be the Jersey water. Yeah not so much fun I had the left hip done 2 years ago and it has never been right and now they tell me it's part of the Johnson and Johnson hip recall. Woops don't mean to threadjack I don't want Gino to come by my house on his way to Rick's and kick my ass.

Here's one for ya. Go through a series of rabies shot only to get a letter from the FDA 8 months later suggesting you go to the hospital for another round because that particular batch MAY have contained live virus. Basically gives you a license to kill no?

Typestries

Thanks for the nano for the draw!

OK folks, here's the list. I have 2 emails on my machine at the shop, which I can't access right now. If those are yours (and you are not lister here and should be) drop me a pm and I'll update the list. If for some reason I missed your signup just let me know.

Baz
wrapswrapswraps
Gino
The Professor
Bighouse
D & T graphics
Boomer
zmatalucci

Folks, I want honest answers. If you all feel this isn't gonna work out/isn't worth it/whatever, let me know how you feel. Heck, we can always try for a different date. Throwing a big shindig for a few would be fun, but would we all enjoy? Let's hear it.

Typestries

One more thing-I'd hate to see this event disappear, but as the host I should let you know I'm certainly ok with looking at rescheduling to a weekend that better suits everyone. It's gonna be tough to make it work with very few attendees.

CheapVehicleWrap

Rick that is a small list. I'm in either way but you're right, it may be best to reschedule. And since so many did want to attend, another date might be the best choice.

ahollow

Rick, I signed up on your online page the day you set it up, but you don't show me as registered. Count me in for at least Sat.

Big House Signs

I can go either way....Rick I really want to see your shop and all the magical sign toys..but I got a lot going on here too. Waiting to hear..want to give the hotel a heads up if I have to cancel.

Typestries

OK Folks, after a sleepless night and an early morning, I have decided the best thing to do is seek another date for the event. I truly appreciate the offers to help, etc, but what really makes an event like this is getting all of you folks here to enjoy it! I'm starting another thread right now to discuss potential dates. I'd like to not let it get too far into the fall as then we all get busy with holiday stuff.
Thanks!
-Rick