• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OK....After much work....

Marlene

the concept of the water tower isn't all that bad as that sure is a landmark. re-work it so it is less detailed

MatthewTimothy

i dont think you have identified truley what you want. You can all the ideas in the world but until you can define on how you want to represent your logo, then you will be making logo ideas for ever.

A great logo will be able to display in any color, and this includes starting off with just 1 color designs. After you get the 1 color design done and are happy then start adding colors.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I could see using that water tower if it was for the municipality, you made them or some other connected reason, but other than to locals.... you've now sponsored 50% of your logo with a non-meaningful geometrical shape. Your name has now taken a back-seat to a pumpkin.

I think you can do better. Like I said earlier, unless you're on some kinda time schedule, let this go for a while. It'll come..................... eventually. :Sleeping:

Jillbeans

Don't tilt the "and" an ampersand would look better.
(not to you , but in general why is AND always highlighted?)
Lose the wavy computery looking green stuff in front of the water tower and let it stand alone.
Try all-caps on the tagline.