• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One of our customers.....................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here is one of our customers..... hard at work.... or hardly working.

He is all real. Nothing at all fake from the tummy to the beard to the twinkle in his eye. For 6 weeks before Christmas he is booked almost 7 days a week, making close to $350 an hour. He has one gig that brings him in for 3 or 4 hours every Saturday up until Christmas. He's in a lotta of the parades and is really sought after for his incredible ability to pull this off..... and he thoroughly enjoys it.

He buys many signs from us as he's very popular with everyone for miles and miles around. He has stuff in New York, New Jersey, Delaware and all over Pennsylvania.

I like my job and the many wonderful customers we have.

attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed bgr.jpg
    unnamed bgr.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 95

klemgraphics

I have one of these customers as well! Not just someone dressing up as Santa, the real Santa Claus....his checks say so... No joke, his legal name is Santa Claus.

DesireeM

He looks legit!

I had to coordinate a Santa when I did marketing at one of our malls here and they always used the same guy. He was really good at his job and great with the kids. He was always in "uniform" for obvious reasons and he would make some very non-santa-like comments...he even confessed that his favorite gigs were the "dirty santa" adult themed parties cuz all the ladies would sit on his lap...TMI! Goodbye to the last shred of innocence I may have had.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tell that ******* I'm still waiting on my Hot Wheels Mongoose vs. Snake Drag Race Set.

:ROFLMAO: I know that's from like the 70's but was that on your 2012 or 2013 list ?? Evidently, you were a bad boy that year. That guys knows...... all. Don't mess with him.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Cool....

I'm gonna be set in about 20 years, when I'm fully white and put on the 30-40 pounds I feel are coming...

I finally have a retirement plan!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Cool....

I'm gonna be set in about 20 years, when I'm fully white and put on the 30-40 pounds I feel are coming...

I finally have a retirement plan!
I think it requires being nice to people, which eludes you most times.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I think it requires being nice to people, which eludes you most times.

it's a short gig, they won't fire me just days before Christmas and will forget about it by new years.....I'l be back year after year

Gino

Premium Subscriber
it's a short gig, they won't fire me just days before Christmas and will forget about it by new years.....I'l be back year after year

Not if you're working at Macy's or Gimbles..... they'll tear ya a new a$$hole without batting an eyelash. They did it to Kris Kringle back in 1947, 1973 & 1994 and they'll certainly haul you off, too. :omg:

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Not if you're working at Macy's or Gimbles..... they'll tear ya a new a$$hole without batting an eyelash. They did it to Kris Kringle back in 1947, 1973 & 1994 and they'll certainly haul you off, too. :omg:

....you do know I was kidding...right???

Marlene

my parents had to tell me there was no Santa as I totally believed, not because of Santa but because of NORAD. growing up in the cold war, I believed they kept us safe from the commie hoards and would never lie to us. they tracked him on the same radar they used to track those commie a-bombs that might come our way so it had to be real. when I found it was all just a big lie, I was shattered as not only was Santa fake our protectors lied. I can't look at a Santa even today without getting ticked off ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
my parents had to tell me there was no Santa as I totally believed, not because of Santa but because of NORAD. growing up in the cold war, I believed they kept us safe from the commie hoards and would never lie to us. they tracked him on the same radar they used to track those commie a-bombs that might come our way so it had to be real. when I found it was all just a big lie, I was shattered as not only was Santa fake our protectors lied. I can't look at a Santa even today without getting ticked off ;)

That was just the other year, huh ?? :Big Laugh
You had doubts, when Reagan said tear down this wall, but when the KGB went bankrupt, you stopped believing.

Hmmmm..... still believing at age 57. How sweet. :loveya:

Marlene

That was just the other year, huh ?? :Big Laugh
You had doubts, when Reagan said tear down this wall, but when the KGB went bankrupt, you stopped believing.

Hmmmm..... still believing at age 57. How sweet. :loveya:

nope Reagan around back then. the Cuban missile crisis and Khrushchev banging his shoe on a table saying he would bury us and civil defense drills where we ducked and covered. the real cold war. I really believed NORAD was how we would make it thru and they wouldn't lie to us so Santa had to be real. I think I was 8 or 10 at the time when I found out my parents and government lied to me

iSign

there's a great article floating around the web, about the guy who put Santa's tracking info on NORAD
..I forget the story (since just last month :omg:) but remember it was interesting!