• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new sign - Thank you Chris @ AZPro Group (AZ Pro Signs)

ProWraps

chris did our new sign for our building to go with our new branding.

routed sign foam with second surface vinyl mounted to 1/2" routed in laid acrylic.

did a GREAT job. here is it assembled before painting the foam.

THANK YOU CHRIS. i cant recommend him and his team enough!

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 125

SignManiac

Beautiful, and that's coming from a guy who made a dimensional sign once before! Logo and sign both look awesome...

ProWraps

if you want to see the logo implemented go to www.wraps.pro

dan and his team did the site as well.

i am very happy i have great professionals like chris and dan to implement my brand.

Dan Antonelli

Saw it posted on Twitter -- looks awesome. So neat to see the vision of everything all coming together. When's the wrap getting done?

Chris at AZPro - awesome job.

ProWraps

glad you posted.

i hope chris comes out of his cave, wipes off the drool and posts too...

you guys both did a great job.

i didnt really post much in the way about our redesign, cause ive been so busy (probably because of the great job you all did on my branding).

but thanks to you both.

azpro continues to be a great wholesale vendor for the stuff that is too large for us. excellent turn around and great product.

graphicd signs will happily be our vendor to continue to manage our brand and make us look like rock stars.

thanks to both teams and i look forward to working with both!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
That looks great...the site looks great as well. Nice job to all involved!

Man, your slideshow is fast lol...might want to slow it down another second or two.

Tim Aucoin

Beautiful work indeed!
Hmmm... wonder if he would take on my project... :rolleyes: I need a new outdoor sign with my new logo...

SignManiac

Can you elaborate a little more on how the sign was made? I'm not quite understanding which parts are what. Are any of them prismatic carved or is just printed on the clear on the reverse side?

HulkSmash

Can you elaborate a little more on how the sign was made? I'm not quite understanding which parts are what. Are any of them prismatic carved or is just printed on the clear on the reverse side?

It's Sign Foam cut to shape, and then it has a shaved down to shape to insert the 2nd surfaced 2 inch acrylic. The sign foam has yet to be painted.

I know this because He sent me pics of it throughout the process. :thumb: