• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Parking Sign with Changeable Slot

joninmichigan

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase signs similar to these? They are parking signs with a changeable slot in them. Any and all help is appreciated!

658.jpg
4449.jpg

Jeremiah

The one thing that people like about our shop is that we make anything they want. If we just buy items and resell them. It makes the items less custom or less valuable . Anyone can resell someone else's work .

MikePro

paper-inserts for an exterior sign? seems chintzy....
seems easy enough to do in-house, however, but I've never seen it as an "off the shelf" item from any supplier.

edited to add: both pics appear to be simple extrusions, cut to size & bolted/screwed/rivot'd on, with a piece of acrylic/polycarb that's thicker on top/bottom than in the center by adding a strip of <1/8" material.
if it were me needing to make this for a client on the fly, maybe design it around the standard cut sizes of Avery peel&stick material that comes off the shelf at local walmart/officesupply. client can print a sticker for their special instances, and slap it on. won't fog-up with humidity, or fill up with debris over time.

Last edited:

Billct2

We use standard .080 blanks & pop rivet or VHB sign track.
You can also get steel blanks and do it with magnets.
I have to raise my prices.