• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Patriotic Restaurant Sign

Joe Diaz

They said they wanted it patriotic.... LOL
Stars of Honor Restaurant.jpg

signswi

I can't stand jingoism but that's an amusing sign. Would have been better served with a manual illustration trace instead of autotrace but whatever, it made me smile.

slappy

no... now it's patriotic :wink:

JP! It's awesome! You nailed the design!

PS... if i had more time i would have made the red look like ketchup in mine lol..

Joe Diaz

no... now it's patriotic :wink:

JP! It's awesome! You nailed the design!

PS... if i had more time i would have made the red look like ketchup in mine lol..
Nice :Big Laugh

I can't stand jingoism but that's an amusing sign.
I can see where you are coming from. The idea of using uncle sam in that way was my attempt at keeping it light and not so overbearing.

The truth is the owners' son, who was a friend of mine in high school is in the military. My guess is that is why it is named and themed that way, I think it is also safe to assume that this type of theme will go over just fine in a community like ours.

Craig Sjoquist

Although it looks good .. readable and puts smile on, I m not a fan of so much open space on both sides, but at this moment not sure what to fill it with, without making it to much.