• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Head Cleaning Swabs

ChicagoGraphics

Jackpine....you can buy those from an industrial cleaning company, they come in bags of 1,000 and there very cheap in price. We buy the bigger foam heads for $45.00 a 1,000

Jackpine

The ones I posted are very good for cleaning around the print head on Mutoh printers and the capping station. They have a nice long handle. I have some of the bigger ones I use on the wiper.

thewood

I really prefer the larger swabs. Bobby's link comes in at around 21 cents each. We get ours from Feller's at 22 cents each ($11 for a 50 pack). It's a bit more convenient for me to order from Feller's because we order other items from them and because shipping is free. Either way, this is a minute price for such a crucial link in the maintenance chain.

Jackpine

Your original larger head swabs are what we're after ! ! ! . . . Best Price Wins !

My post was NOT for the best price, it WAS for the type of swab. As I stated, these are very good for cleaning the Mutoh print heads. Sometimes you have to pay more for the correct product you need.

Air Art Girl

I use those larger ones on my T-jet. Will definately be doing some price shopping. Thanks for the links, but Chicago, where's your link??? Waiting patiently.