• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replicators 2nd Shoulder Surgery

Air Art Girl

ok, so today we went in for old Rep to get the other shoulder surgery.

He's actually doing much better then the other one.

We got him a helper in his shop so hopefully he won't get to back logged. I can't help him out too much cause I am just too darn busy in my shop.

So, let's hope he heals quickly! Surgery was at 10:30 this morning and he hasn't taken any meds yet so he's doing great.

AUTO-FX

Yeah, speedy recovery, man! i feel for ya- had mine in february and the doc says i need another one.

Dave Drane

Hey Rep, stay on top of it mate.. I had Supraspinatus problems and it does all eventually come good, but I am very careful what I do with it. Good luvk and thanks to Air Art Girl for keeping us informed.

Deaton Design

Both my shoulders give me problems. Fell off a step ladder couple years ago, landed on my shoulder. Hurts awful sometimes.
Hope you get better quick Marc. Take care of yourself.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Remember to use your other hand for certain things. :Oops:​

You'll heal Rep, take care and get back to work when you feel up to it. And don't take pain pills, be a "REAL' man and take :bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill:

Ah yes, the right way to heal............... take care, buddy.........