• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replicators 2nd Shoulder Surgery

Replicator

couldn't take it anymore, broke down and took pain meds.

it's gonna be a long night . . . can't get comfortable.

jscarl

Glad you are doing better Rep. Mine was done two years ago, still bothers me daily. They cut 1/2" off the collar bone.

cartoad

Marc hope it heals quickly and you can get back to full time work, sitting around is worse then working too many hours!
Best always from the sagebrush side!

Allied Digital

better half has had both done - definately thinks that post-surgery - P.T. (exercises etc) is the key to it being successful of not
Hang in there!

Jillbeans

Hope you heal up soon, Marc.
I had better luck with the 800mg Motrins than with the Percs after my surgery.
Just make sure you have some food in your tummy.
Feel better soon!
Love....Jill

signgal

wishing you a speedy recovery! Nobody's judging you... dope up! And good for you for taking care of it and not waiting too awfully long. Now you can enjoy the rest of your youth :)

Replicator

Sorry Gino, not too gory, and hard to make out at all through the tattoo !

pics of bicep repair and shoulder . . .

hurts much worse than the last arm, but range of motion is much better already and I know it's going to be a speedy recovery.

Thank you all for the healing wishes :thankyou:

Cutting and weeding vinyl today, not going to bad, just slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow !

Attachments

• bidep.jpg
    bidep.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 90
  • shoulder.jpg
    shoulder.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 88

jscarl

Boy just you wait till they RIP that tape off!!!!! Don't even wanna see that one. Burrow one of Geno's bottles of pain killer, first.:bushmill:

Bradster941

Boy just you wait till they RIP that tape off!!!!! Don't even wanna see that one. Burrow one of Geno's bottles of pain killer, first.:bushmill:

Good point.!

When the time comes, spray it down with Rapid Remover before you walk into the Doctors office.
:ROFLMAO:

Holeshotrob

Hey Marc,
Haven't been around much. Just saw this post, hope you're feeling better. Keep taking whatever you need to get past the pain.
I remember sitting with my knee in an immobile brace, leg propped up on my desk while masking and then painting a Harley full bagger, lol! That was some fun!

Get better bro!