• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign for Signs

Colin

After posting this thread the other day, I thought it might be a fun idea to make this a continuing exercise for all.

Task: Design a rectangle sign (portrait or landscape), which includes only one word: "Signs". Can be as simple, minimalist, or embellished as you like, but the goal is quality, class, creativity. This of course means no Brush Script or Comic Sans (lol).

(800 pixels max)

I'll re-post this one to get it started:

Attachments

• Sign for Signs.jpg
    Sign for Signs.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 469

gabagoo

After posting this thread the other day, I thought it might be a fun idea to make this a continuing exercise for all.

Task: Design a rectangle sign (portrait or landscape), which includes only one word: "Signs". Can be as simple, minimalist, or embellished as you like, but the goal is quality, class, creativity. This of course means no Brush Script or Comic Sans (lol).

(800 pixels max)

I'll re-post this one to get it started:

what about the most horrible font of all...."Arial mis kerned"?

TheSellOut

Cool post Colin!

Designed in Illustrator.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
A Sign From Above
(just for Colin)

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• signs.jpg
    signs.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 337

TheSellOut

GAC that is flippin' sweet!! What program?

Just as a side note, everyone should tell what PROGRAM was used as well!!

Sticky Signs

Had a few minutes to kill. Couldn't decide which one I liked best. Nice stuff guys.

Oooops, where's my file?

Last edited: