• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Design-Off #4 VOTE HERE!!!

Design-Off #4 - Vote for the best design

• Entry #1

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Entry #2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Entry #3

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry #5

• Entry #6

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Entry #7

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Entry #8

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Entry #9

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doyle

I received at total of 9 entries for the contest, so there will be no second voting. This is it!!! Great work everyone.... The polls are open!

Also, if you sent me a design, and don't see it here, let me know ASAP!!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 294
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 256
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 273

Doyle

Gimme a chance.... can only post 8 attachments at a time, so I split it up.... be sure to look at ALL OF THEM before you vote!!!

Marlene

there are some really good designs here and it was hard to make a choice! Nice work to all involved.

Pat Whatley

Six is cool, and the animated gif is cool too....but I thought the customer said he didn't want to replace the cabinet at the top.

Lot of cool designs in this contest!

511graphix

I was the sorry loser that didnt get to design anything and now I woke up this morning sick as a dog just not been a good weekend :( nice job to everyone that was in the contest

SirSlarty

I'm biased. I live practically next door to the actual diner used in the contest and can imagine what it'll look like amongst the other signage in the area.

For instance, there's a Carvel Ice Cream/Cake shop down the street and #7 uses the almost same colors!

Flame

Wow..... I have to admit all of them look really nice! I'm truly impressed guys, good work! It was a tough decision, no doubt.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can someone post the original specs & conditions for making this sign ??

I'd like to see them again and can't find them. :Oops:Don't know how to do that......... :rolleyes:

That would probably help if we could all see that information in this visual portion of the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.