• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs 101 Design Off number 2 Entries VOTE HERE

Which One

• Entry 1

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Entry 3

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Entry 4

Votes: 55 34.6%
  • Entry 5

Votes: 79 49.7%
  • Entry 6

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Entry 7

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Entry 8

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK here are the entries I received. I only got 8 out of the 10. Vote for your entry number 1 starting on the left and going to the right up to number 8. Thanks for all those that entered. This was to be a fun one that got people to think outside the box. The name of the company B.I.E was set in stone, but what it stood for was then Googled and randomly picked from the google results. If everyone that entered could be nice enough to re email me your S101 Name with your real name. So i can mark them accordingly. Thanks.

Attachments

• entry 1.jpg
    entry 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Entry 2.jpg
    Entry 2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Entry 3.jpg
    Entry 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 133
  • entry 4.jpg
    entry 4.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 145
  • entry 5.jpg
    entry 5.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 151
  • entry 6.jpg
    entry 6.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Entry 7.jpg
    Entry 7.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Entry 8.jpg
    Entry 8.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Shovelhead

Where did the bestiality thing come from again???
A cartoon of a ball sack in another post is going to devastate
a child that might happen upon it???!!!
What's this all about?
I like the BDSM reindeer.

It looks Deaton-esque....but suspect he's too busy to participate.

signmeup

How do you know which one is STEVO's?
You must be new here. :Big Laugh Just look at them. Stevo's style is so distinctive he may as well have signed it. Go look at his user gallery and website. Warning...be prepared to feel humble....

signmeup

you know....that does look like a weaselboogie cartoon in #5.....maybe they're in cahoots! (I just wanted to use "cahoots" in a sentence).
....damn....I could've fit a "methinks" in there too.

Last edited:

rcook99

You must be new here. Just look at them. Stevo's style is so distinctive he may as well have signed it. Go look at his user gallery and website. Warning...be prepared to feel humble....

Not really new here but just not as schooled on others ability's like Stevo's.:Big Laugh I am always humbled when I look at designs that are posted as the ability of alot of people on this site is amazing. I wish I new what many of them have forgotten.:thumb:

Bob

resqfiremedic

Hmmm I hope I voted right. I actually voted on creativity and not which I would most like to have as my logo!! Looks like there are 2 types here. One with fun in mind and the other with what you would actually display as a logo.

signmeup

i emailed mine thursday, don't know what happened there...
Well.....email it again. I'm sure you wouldn't left out because of an email glitch.
You should have PM'ed the message. Gonna be pretty obvious who's it is now. "Popularity" may color the voting.

Billct2

I picked one without zooming in, which one reads the easiest and gets the message across...#4

MITCHATEXOTIC

Smart designer any one

5 looks the least like something from smart designs.Now I'm not knocking smart designs, I use it every day.To quote Mr.Scott Fresner(screen printings self appointed god).I am not an artist but a technician, thanks for the inspiration of great artist...5 is original.