• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Signs of the Times Magazine Cover this Month

Dan Antonelli

Pretty excited (and surprised) that we were featured on the front cover this month! They had interviewed me a few weeks ago, and requested some art to go along with the interview, but we had no idea it would make the cover. This is the first time I think we've been featured in Signs of the Times.

Here's a link to the article/interview. http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/STMG/sott_201405/#/68 . Few typos, and they got the name of my new book wrong, but overall they did a great job.

This has been a dream client. Sent him the comp, and no changes at all. They fell in love with it. I thought they might not go for it since their prior branding was radically different. Next we have their web site and collateral on deck.

Attachments

• signsofthetimes.jpg
    signsofthetimes.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 105

Marlene

you make wraps look great and with no diamond plate, skulls, torn metal, unreadable lettering, neon green or strange swirly things...refreshing to your work, congrats on the cover, it is well deserved

johnnysigns

Saw one of the service professionals wraps out in front of the house this morning. Nice to see your stuff regularly.

Dan Antonelli

Thanks guys! Yeh its definitely still pretty cool. We've been on the cover of SignCraft Magazine 7 times since 1996 - and that's always a thrill. But this is really cool since it's our first time - and was such a nice surprise. Usually with SignCraft I have a heads up about it.

J Hill Designs

I just realized that they made a mistake in the title of your newest book - they call it

"building a big small business"

they left out the last word, which is a pretty import one IMO: Brand