• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignSpring by Lind

Lind SignSpring

Recent visits by outdoor and sign industry veterans resulted in their amazement.
See for yourself on the video below.
​​
<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size: 14pt; text-decoration: underline;">[video=youtube;6YfEz0iThDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YfEz0iThDI&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

Visit LindSignSpring.com for more videos and info.

Order Today!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
While this is a clever way of installing a sign on a wall. What are some of the advantages of this system ??

For instance, if you're doing a sign like this with so much hardware and accurate measuring, wouldn't it benefit the end user to have a rigid sign made that will last much longer ??
If you're up in the air on ladders, bucket or whatever, won't the installation be a little hard to do ?? Now you'll need proper equipment, insurance and so forth and more people.
Just curious. I need more than watching a video to convince me on a venture like this. :thankyou:

As I watched some of you larger instals, it appears, you don't use the same technique. I guess you somehow pre-decide where your holes are gonna be, so you can change them out, so in that case, I can see it, but just an ordinary 7oz. banner just doesn't make sense.

Billct2

I actually have a job right now where I want to put a couple springs on the bottom pole pocket of an install so it has a little give, but these aren't strong enough.
But I like the concept, instead of bungees.