• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Simple dimensional attorney signs

SignManiac

Here's two I just finished yesterday. They are pretty small, 18"h. x 60"w. These are for two attorneys in New York and will get shipped out today.

Made entirely out of PVC. Inlaid letters, CNC detailed raised border. The letters are Matthews brilliant gold with automotive clear coat on top. They're simple but easy on the eyes.

Attachments

• SagHarbor Group.jpg
    SagHarbor Group.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Northern Enviro.jpg
    Northern Enviro.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 63
  • SagHarbor detail.jpg
    SagHarbor detail.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 50

Salmoneye

Were the letters made on a CNC also? Nice font as well, what is it? One day I will have a bigger shop and attempt work like this.

Craig Sjoquist

Really like the effect of the letters against the background, which seems your saying to get this sharp looking raised effect background and other lines is one piece ... the letter are separate and attach to background little confused but thats what I'm reading VS cutting everything out as one piece with CNC were you would not be able to get the under cut look.

Marlene

those are anything but simple! really beautiful! where do you get the woodgrain PVC (if you don't mind telling)

J Hill Designs

for the bevel on the text, what bits do you use? i cant tell if its a bull nose or a bevel on the letters...Vbit then a profile cut? explain pls :thumb: