• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Snack Time

Sign_Boy

I normally don't eat snacks.
I'm the guy that thinks 1 burger is a snack.

Well today I was craving a snack type food so I had some pretzels and potato chips. Didn't quite cut it probably should have had an apple.

Anyway anyone here have any good snack foods to share?
:popcorn::munchie:

AUTO-FX

you are TOO funny , sign_boy ! Yeah, i like snacks. Triscuits with melted cheese. Followed by cold beer. Oh wait, beer isnt a snack. Oh wait, YEAH beer is a snack what the hell am i talkin about.....

Sign_Boy

you are TOO funny , sign_boy ! Yeah, i like snacks. Triscuits with melted cheese. Followed by cold beer. Oh wait, beer isnt a snack. Oh wait, YEAH beer is a snack what the hell am i talkin about.....

Triscuits forgot about those and it think beer might be at the top of the snack list:thumb:

I am a big fan of pretzels and potato chips -- both dipped in mustard

There's my problem I didn't have any mustard

Gino

Premium Subscriber
philly-pretzels1.jpg
.... and the best part is, two of these stores are our customers and they often times bring pretzels with them to help lower their price.................. :rolleyes: Yeah right, it only lowers my belt-line.

with or without mustard.

thewood

When I'm at the shop, I snack on granola bars, fresh fruit and string cheese that I swipe from the kids.

gnatt66

snacks:

lightly salted chips

monterey jack cheese and town house crackers

kettle corn

and 1 burger IS a snack....you are correct :)

SignosaurusRex

Isn't beer nothing more than "Liquid Bread"?

My snack today is Venison tenderloin finger steaks & beer.
Hmmmmm....:rolleyes:.....Would that be considered a steak sandwich?

Jillbeans

My snack is usually cereal.
But I can only eat it sometimes. Too early or too late and I get a bellyache.
I love the really stupid kinds like Cocoa Pebbles or Lucky Charms.
Oooh I also like celery with peanut butter.
Or baked tortilla chips with salsa and low fat sour cream.
Probably too girly for you!
Love....Jill

petepaz

what ever is in the fridge or the closet
i am pretty flexible in the snack dept
i did have a big bowl of moose tracks ice cream before bed last night as a snack
(love that ice cream)