• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of you are probably sick of seeing this design by now...

Joe Diaz

... so I apologize, but I've been hired to take this design to the next level and create a whole brand out of it. So far here are the bottles. It's hard to see in the photos, but these were printed on a Roland with the metallic inks. It's cool in person because the gears and other things that are supposed to look metallic really shine when the light hits it a certain way.

025.JPG

052.JPG

059.JPG

065.JPG

067.JPG

070.JPG

Ponto

...what next level...?...the labelling is awesome!!!!!!!!!...can't really improve on perfection can you.....?

JP

Joe Diaz

What's the beer taste like Joe? Are you making your own, or is someone else making it?
It's only a design at this point in time. We do home brew, and I suppose we could bottle one of our beers in these bottles, but the brand is still a fictitious one. However, we have created a small menu for this microbrewery/restaurant and the description we came up with for Stella's Premium Lager is:

...our flagship beer. This full-flavoured golden pilsener has a bit more bite than most mainstream lagers. Legend has it that only the man who could brew a fuller, better tasting beer would win Stella’s hand in
marriage. To this day no man has created a better beer, and therefore no man has stolen Stella’s heart.

TheSnowman

Unreal Joe...love it. Wish I could get customers to understand the importance of a "brand" when they do stuff instead of opening up power point and letting their 12 year old create it for them when they "start a new business".