• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone actually PAID for this logo...

JMPrinting

Local "competition" of mine. The customer came here because they weren't happy with turn times then I saw this logo. I just shook my head and couldn't believe this. Calls himself a "graphic designer" and created this...great deal though...only charged $70

I told the customer the need to have it redesigned, I'm not printing this on anything out of my shop.

Attachments

• Untitled-39.jpg
    Untitled-39.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 96

John Butto

Rule #17

Never tell anyone that they do not have a nice sign or bad artwork for a logo. They feel pride in what they bought or had a part in the decision of what they have.
It is like telling someone their girlfriend or wife is ugly.
If they come to you and tell you they think it is bad and need a change, well now you know how divorce lawyers feel.

bulldozer

Local "competition" of mine. The customer came here because they weren't happy with turn times then I saw this logo. I just shook my head and couldn't believe this. Calls himself a "graphic designer" and created this...great deal though...only charged $70

I told the customer the need to have it redesigned, I'm not printing this on anything out of my shop.

yea, the bones aren't spaced apart evenly.

Marlene

have to ask, what does the customer think of this horrid pile of crap? they paid $70 for that? I feel so bad for them. there is nothing to fix with this "logo". there's not fixing that poorly put together frame to make it better. there's no fixing the three butt cheeks and why, oh why did they think they could use it for the letter "o". it is dumpster ready