• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

SAS

The mall is kinda dead today. I guess things pick up after people start getting off work. I have checked this out 3 times, you have a nice little setup. What is the booth beside you, is it cell phone stuff? I bet it was a challenge getting everything to fit and still have room to work in a small space. Keep the video running, when I get tired of looking at 4 walls with no windows I will check you out your view is a lot better than mine.

VINYLIMAGEZ

monday mornings are slow, peak hours are about from 3 to 7 pm, but u never know, sometimes we have people waiting for us to open at 10.

VINYLIMAGEZ

The mall is kinda dead today. I guess things pick up after people start getting off work. I have checked this out 3 times, you have a nice little setup. What is the booth beside you, is it cell phone stuff? I bet it was a challenge getting everything to fit and still have room to work in a small space. Keep the video running, when I get tired of looking at 4 walls with no windows I will check you out your view is a lot better than mine.

the kiosk behind me is a cellphone cover place, the owner has about 6 kiosk of this type in 6 different city's here in texas, he does very good.

J

john1

Well i called 2 malls locally and the prices are outrageous so i guess home based it will be for longer.

one mall said for a 3 day weekend it's $2500 and the other said $1200 so yeah out of the question. Mind you, the spots are about 8x4'

VINYLIMAGEZ

Well i called 2 malls locally and the prices are outrageous so i guess home based it will be for longer.

one mall said for a 3 day weekend it's $2500 and the other said $1200 so yeah out of the question. Mind you, the spots are about 8x4'

whats the papulation were u live?

J

john1

One mall $2500 is in Delaware (small state) and the other is in Maryland and that area is only 10,000 people in 2009 according to a quick google search on the area it's in

VINYLIMAGEZ

One mall $2500 is in Delaware (small state) and the other is in Maryland and that area is only 10,000 people in 2009 according to a quick google search on the area it's in

ask the Mall office for a demographic Info for that area, they have it, ill show income average of the population, visits per year to the mall etc.thats very helpfull

VINYLIMAGEZ

forgot to tell ya", you need to go in person, no phone call, talk to the person who sells the space and present to him pictures of what you sell, try to to lower the price a cupple hundred, they usually do, also this time of year its expensive because of the holidays coming up, and most malls are all booked on spaces because of the holiday vendors, you can get a better deal in January or febuary.

Jillbeans

He must be out to lunch.
I wanna see him bring back some Dippin' Dots or one of those gross Auntie Anne pretzels.
hahaha

GypsyGraphics

i was gonna try and skype him on my lunch break but...
since your not crazy busy gilbert... wanna try the video chat thing?

opps.. and now you look busy again!