• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

GypsyGraphics

just logged into Skype and there was his name... so clicked it, but it says he's not on line. i don't think either of us know what we're doing

iSign

i was gonna try and skype him on my lunch break but...
since your not crazy busy gilbert... wanna try the video chat thing?

opps.. and now you look busy again!

What's with the random surprise guest idea..

...just book a time in advance & advertise it...

...then he can sell advertising for his shirt AND your hat, and all of S101 can tune in to watch the first episode...

dj_elite

They have a guy making decals in our mall. He has a small kiosk too. He charges $10/sq ft for custom decals with free layout. Design not included.

iSign

I think the Midtown Plumbing logo should have the figure in the center white with a black outline :Big Laugh and loosen up the kerning just a skosh...

hey... a whole new business model... buy decals off ebay & you can still annoy the designer from over his shoulder... hey, can I see that in Brush script? ..ok, now on an arc.. cool... lemmee see some red...

Border

I can't get the video to load at all...says it's offline all the time, tried refreshing, etc. Running Firefox browser

GypsyGraphics

hey how come your off-line again?

you should make the address to your live feed a clickable link.
i'm waaay to impatient to copy and paste :tongue:

and... ummm... glad you didn't look like your avatar and that you didn't stick your tongue out at the whole time we were talking. maybe you should change it to a pic of you

GypsyGraphics

can someone give me a boost up, i can't see what he's doing...
or maybe he could put the camera on top of something so we can be looking down a little, at an angle and see over his arm.
i know what you're thinking.... "geezzz there's just no pleasing some people"

Last edited: