• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Canada.

jscarl

Well the games are about over. One more very exciting game left, the hockey game between the U.S. and Canada. I would just like to take a min and thank the Canadian people for being such wonderful hosts. One thing i have seen is the beautiful country that you have, and the friendly people. Fantastic.

Tim Aucoin

Thank you U.S.A. for the amazing athletes who attended the Olympics and made it such a pleasure to watch! I'm so proud of each and every one of them! :thumb::thumb: I couldn't think of a more fitting match-up to finish off the Games than a Canada/USA hockey game! I'd love to see Canada win and set an all-time Olympic record for most Gold medals in a winter Olympics... but I think they've got their work cut out for them. The U.S. has an amazing team and will be very tough to beat! Regardless of who wins today, congratulations goes out to each and every one of them!! :clapping::Canada 2::Canada 2:

Jim Doggett

Dang it, our guys are looking a bit outclassed, which is too bad since Canada is just a suburb of the United States.

Kidding!!! I'm always teasing my girlfriend about that (she's Canadian, and knows I'm kidding since we both LOVE Canada. Good peeps, beautiful place -- and hot chicks!!! Uh, I mean hot chick, singular :^)

Wait! 2 - 1 game. Hope is back on life support!

Jim

Bannerday

Congrats Canada. Great game. Memorable ending. Terrific Olympics.

You should be very proud of the job you did these last 2 weeks.

signwizz

Awsome game ,gold again and to top it off crosby gets the winner dosen't get any better the best game by far in a long time

shane
proud to be CANADIAN EH!!!:rock-n-roll:

Keith Rae

All the teams in mens hockey did there country's proud there where no huge blow outs like in the woman's games. Every game was exciting and fun to watch. European kids are playing more hockey starting at an earlier age and developing the skills to play in the NHL and get the lucrative contracts. Team owners are after the best players regardless of nationality. in 4 or 8 years Canada or the US will be exceptionally good to even be in the finals. So much for it being our game. But the win is the cherry on top of an incredible two weeks of nonstop sports.

Mosh

Good for Canadia, they went 1-1 against the USA! If the USA would have won gold it would have been on page 6 of the paper anyway. USA could care less "aboot" hokey!

Mosh

Classy as always!

Like I said no one in the USA gives a crap, but if Canadia whould have lost you guys "up north" would have rioted! So congats on going 1-1 against some of our second rate college players with your pros on your "dream team"! BTW, more people watched the curling finals in the USA than watched the hoky finals.

GLAD SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

Stevo

GOLD for canada! THEEEEE most gold medals in all winter olympics!!
You r an fukkin eediot Posh!