• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Money Man Logo

royster13

There has been lots of discussions about copyrights of late.....Now every piece of clip art is covered by a different licence but many do not allow digital copies to be circulated....How does one give a file to a client if that is not permitted by the licence for the clip art?

speedmedia

I like the last one, how about moving it over on the right side so he is looking into the logo?

Good work as always man, love it!

Thanks,
Kurt

neato

wow! you guys are a bunch of geniuses...

thanks for the suggestions. Always helps to get some outside opinions after staring at the computer screen for so long.

Attachments

• moneyman3.gif
    moneyman3.gif
    29.2 KB · Views: 112

wildside

this last one looks great, except to me "the" is just kinda floating in space, it keeps grabbing my eye away from the rest of the logo for some reason

Jillbeans

Bob beat me to it about the flip.
If it has eyes, make it look into the layout.
I think then name should be in white with a cream fade.
:)
Love...Jill

jscarl

Shorten the top of the cain. turn the eyes, if the money man has money, why is he wearing an old jagged hat.?

GypsyGraphics

Really... no one think'n... that's a whole lota green?
If the little dude had muscles i'd be thinking spinach.
Do the hat & cane have to be green? Could you maybe go with a straw colored hat / bamboo colored cane, natural tan-ish on both. Then maybe incorporate the color by using for the background as well.

Border

How about some shades of gray to break up some of the green???

Attachments

• moneyman2.jpg
    moneyman2.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 106

TheSellOut

I love the last revision...but I also agree with GG on changing the cane and hat to the cream color in the "Money Man" outline!

Great "Layogo"