• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Money Man Logo

neato

Logo for a small pawn shop...

What do you think? Too much green?

And yes, the money guy is clipart...

Attachments

• moneyman.gif
    moneyman.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 670

signmeup

I like the first one but without the rectangle behind the text. Better contrast on the money man.

Joe Diaz

I like it! I think if on the top one, you got rid of the extra white and black outline around the cartoon, He would be a little easier to decipher.

SignManiac

Top one with the stronger contrast from the darker green but try it with a pale yellow or gold in the circle to break up too much of the green.

Attachments

• moneyman.jpg
    moneyman.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 195

neato

another idea based on the suggestions above...

Attachments

• moneyman2.gif
    moneyman2.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 383

royster13

It looks great.....But for a logo is not best to do something 100% original so your client can "Trade Mark" it if required?

gabagoo

Nice logo, but don't pawn shops traditionally have the 3 balls. Not sure of thier purpose but you might want to add them in somewhere

slappy

i really like it, but the cane on georges face keeps being my focal point every time i look at it and it's bothering me... i keep thinking that it is the walking bills face for some odd reason and isn't the cane hitting him.... the bill either needs flipped or some eyes of it's own