• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thought you all would enjoy this....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
guido.gif
I think this same guy was beaten up a few years back right here on this very forum.

GypsyGraphics

wow...
"A Sign Professional With 50 Years In The Business"
clearly some mad skills there, and that portfolio of work is mind boggling!

If You Mess Up No Harm Done Easy Start Over"

there's 50 years you can never get back, but i guess it's never too late to start over.

Pat Whatley

I'm really curious about how you cut your lettering with your home computer printer. Surely he's not getting people to print outlines in reverse on the paper backing then cut the lettering out by hand.

showcase 66

wow. I have been doing things the wrong way!!! :banghead:

By this time next year I am going to be able to retire with this great system.:Big Laugh

showcase 66

I'm really curious about how you cut your lettering with your home computer printer. Surely he's not getting people to print outlines in reverse on the paper backing then cut the lettering out by hand.

Curious about that myself. Especially if he is saying it only takes minutes to cut out the designs

Jillbeans

Yikesch with that schpeech impediment of hisch you'd think he woulda hired a voische over schpecshialischt.
Schufferin' Schuccotasch hisch schignsch are pretty schitty looking.
Love....Jill

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Okay, since we're having fun with this...

I like how they invite you to

Learn How To Letter And Install Graphics On Vehicles That Are Removable

Removable Vehicles?

CheapVehicleWrap

There's a time & place for everything. Including kicking an old man down a flight of stairs. How come you have to be 18-80? Why "discount" the entire market of <18 year olds, especially if a kid can do it?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
He seems to have a thing for $125. No....wait....he has EVERYTHING priced at $125!

Talk about keeping things simple.

JB