• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Todays school aged kids get gentle grades...

gnubler

I learned to read & write before I even started school. I'm not sure what the whole 12 year process was even for, I recall none of it.

Johnny Best

I went to Catholic School all the way till 8th grade except one year, 6th I went to Avocado Elementry.
Then Public School! No more Mass or religion to learn anymore and no more brutality from the nuns. Now girls with low neck sweaters and Mini Skirts walking around.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I went to a Catholic school for a few years in Trenton. The nuns didn't fool around. It was like stepping 50 years back in time. I couldn't wait to get back to public school.

Stacey K

I like making signs
My BF went to the Catholic school, all I hear about is how I don't have to worry that I'm not Catholic he will drag me up to heaven when I die. Bla bla bla, even at 50 he's still clicky with his Catholic classmates, always talking about nuns and this and that when we see them out. I roll my eyes and find some sinner to talk to...LOL

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My BF went to the Catholic school, all I hear about is how I don't have to worry that I'm not Catholic he will drag me up to heaven when I die. Bla bla bla, even at 50 he's still clicky with his Catholic classmates, always talking about nuns and this and that when we see them out. I roll my eyes and find some sinner to talk to...LOL
It's better to laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. Sinners are much more fun.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, you need support and special care to get around ?? This explains all the questions all the time. Are you considered a danger to yourself ?? Are you allowed to have sharp objects around ?? Do you need to hold ice cubes ??

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Not my fault...experienced brain damage when I was young. The upside is I'm allowed to say the word retarded without repercussion, kind of like blacks with the n-word, and get special seating at concerts.
Sorry to hear that, I was just kidding with you. You did walk right into that.