• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Totally Free Trailer Template Anyone?

Baz

I know Fred doesn't like us to share, but I think this is what this site should be about, helping each other.

I don't think Fred has a problem with a member sharing his own creation. It's the sharing of copyrighted material that is obviously frowned upon.

Nice trailer :thumb:

Charlie J

What are the odds that you'd have a template for this trailer?

045CC914-2541-4682-A281-22AF9AEFF594_zpsxvwnbbh6.jpg

If not, I'll redraw it. No big deal

By the way, thank you for sharing that trailer template. It was helpful on a recent job.

Last edited by a moderator:

jfiscus

Rap Master
I don't have THAT one, but if you have measurements from it, just adjust the file accordingly, all of the elements should be there to make it fit your measurements within about 15 minutes.
What are the odds that you'd have a template for this trailer?

If not, I'll redraw it. No big deal

By the way, thank you for sharing that trailer template. It was helpful on a recent job.

Last edited by a moderator:

jfiscus

Rap Master
Here is a smaller enclosed trailer template that I made from modifying pieces of the other.

Attachments

• Kettering Trailer Template.pdf
    386.1 KB · Views: 160

jfiscus

Rap Master
Nicely done! How long did it take you to do the original?
I think it took an hour or so messing around on a slow day. With good measurements, drawings fly by - but you know how good of measurements you get most of the time! ;)