• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Understanding Pizza

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Ahhh Haaa

UnderstandingWomen.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You gotta start going where I go. It's a square pizza, packed in a square box and the slices are square, too. Buncha old Italian ladies have been making it this way for over a hundred years at this Italian club.

Billct2

only thing I have to understand is the best pizza in the country is a mile from my shop...and now I'm restricted to one slice :banghead:

rjssigns

The Pizza Garden, long since closed, had a square pizza that measured 36" x 36". Very good pizza.
Port Sandy Bay used to serve the Sno-Coaster pizza. 36" diameter.:eek:

jochwat

Graphics Department
Anyone near the Grand Haven, MI area, or grow up there? My mom's side of the family started a place over 70 years ago called "Fricano's Pizza Tavern", and it's still there. Might well be the thinnest pizza you've ever seen, only 5 toppings from which to choose (and since one of them is anchovy, that means 4 topping choices to me), doesn't open til around 4pm (closed Sunday), and shortly before that there's a line forming at the door(s). Fantastic taste like no other pizza I've had.