• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warped in Seattle

Warped&Proud

Hey everybody!

This is Dan at Warp Exhibits in Seattle.

We run two Mimaki JV4 (160 & 180), a JV3 250SP with water-based j-eco inks on paper for heat transfer dye-sub. We also run an Infinito Fina 320 - with solvent ink for heat transfer dye-sub.

I have more than 10 year experience working in PhotoShop and Illustrator (and hate InDesign with a passion).

While WARP has been doing large format dye-sub for a few years now, I am relatively new to large format dye-sub, with only a little over a year of experience. I'm here to pick up tricks and share what little I've learned with this end of the biz.

Air Art Girl

Welcome. Will need to talk to you some time about the large format stuff. I do the small stuff with dye sub but sometimes need a source for the bigger stuff.

Warped&Proud

Thanks for the hay's people! Good to see you.

Nice to see a couple people local to Seattle on here.

For those looking for large format dye-sub on fabric in the Seattle area, we do a *LOT* of output. As well as sewing for even larger panels/banners/exhibits.

However, we need some help...

We are having some issues with our JV3 250SP. I have a detailed post over in the Mimaki section, if anyone has any technical experience with these machines.

Thanks for the nod people! :)