• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Washer Machine for Valentines day?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol I got the lady in my life a new washing machine for V Day, is that romantic or what? I also got her a day pass for the local spa for a facial and pedicure, lol I will give her my own facial treatment tonight! What did you guys do for your special ladies?

I have been sick with the flu for the past few days so I think I will start by letting her cook me dinner then she can bathe the kids.
I was told long before I got married that if I ever got her an appliance as a gift I would be out on the curb in 2 seconds flat. I refuse to test her on it... lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think my wife would clobber me if I ever gave her a machine to do work around the house. I learned my lesson almost 30 years, when I bought her a new large frying pan and she looked at me with daggers coming out of her eyes and said.... my Christmas present is something in which I can make something for YOU ??

Wow, you're brave, no matter how you cover it up..... unless she's been beating your clothes on a rock down at the river the last couple of years.

Made a Valentine's card which she got first ting this morning and we have reservations for dinner this weekend.

Besides, everyday is a holiday for my Goddess........... :Oops:​

OldPaint

for a gag gift one christmas i got my wife a MOP!!!! she dosent seem to understand that most of these new fangled sponge, so called mops dont work, so i got her a real cotton string MOP. now the funny part was how i wraped it. i took 24" vinyl roll tubes.......taped together..she had no idea. TILL SHE GOT IT OPEN....then she hit me with it)))))))
we been together for 30 years, and that rule no appliances for presents still stands)))) we usually by them as needed and a gift to both of us. last appliance was a new Frigidaire gas stove with convection oven and a 17,000 BTU burner..........that puppy cooks)))))

SD&F

If someone gave me a home appliance that I could not use for...well .... for other things,l I would not be happy. To each his own. You may be sleeping alone tonight

I must be one of the weird ones, I love getting appliances for gifts. Just recently got my kitchenaid and I love it!!!, but... not too big on the whole vday thing so just making dinner for my hubby

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I left a set of new pans on the table for my wife on Valentine's Day last year, and when I got home I didn't see them. I didn't seem the second day either, nor the third.

On the fourth day, the swelling went down enough to where I could see wasn't a happy camper.

Moral of the story...ALWAYS get your wife something "dainty" if you're going to buy her something useful.

JB

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
i left a set of new pans on the table for my wife on valentine's day last year, and when i got home i didn't see them. I didn't seem the second day either, nor the third.

On the fourth day, the swelling went down enough to where i could see wasn't a happy camper.

Moral of the story...always get your wife something "dainty" if you're going to buy her something useful.

Jb

:roflmao:

signage

I left a set of new pans on the table for my wife on Valentine's Day last year, and when I got home I didn't see them. I didn't seem the second day either, nor the third.

On the fourth day, the swelling went down enough to where I could see wasn't a happy camper.

Moral of the story...ALWAYS get your wife something "dainty" if you're going to buy her something useful.

JB

Got any pictures:help

So you are saying buy her soft pans:clapping:

CheapVehicleWrap

Ok, Cheap - MARRY ME right now - As soon as I get the printer I'll file for divorce ... btw could you pay for that as well, honey? We'll just slip that on the honey do list ...

I luv it when chicks call me CHEAP. And a latex fetish to boot :)

Under New Jersey statue 3M:TA3 it clearly stipulates that the spouse would only receive 1/2. I'm assuming that latex printers would fall under this.

So... if I purchased a 120" model that would leave us both with 60 inches.

I'm haggling with the priceline negotiator in another window planning our trip to Vegas right now.

sar bossier

I luv it when chicks call me CHEAP. And a latex fetish to boot :)

Under New Jersey statue 3M:TA3 it clearly stipulates that the spouse would only receive 1/2. I'm assuming that latex printers would fall under this.

So... if I purchased a 120" model that would leave us both with 60 inches.

I'm haggling with the priceline negotiator in another window planning our trip to Vegas right now.

Oh, but dear - did I mention I am a size ... um - hog? I would have ta have IT ALL - BUT I think Louisiana is an equal opportunistic state - move here for a week!!

SD&F

I think you know what I meant with "other things"....by the way, how did that washing machine present turn out.