• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We lost a member

Merlin

I didn't know if it was posted yet but The Carl family asked me to let you all know that Jimmy died this morning from heart complications. His family monitors his e-mail so I guess that you can get ahold of them or let me know and I will pass it along.:wavingflag:

Techman

RIP..

When we lose another.. We are less for it

from the email I received from his family...

just wanted to pass on some news:
Dad (Jimmy) passed away this morning due to heart complications.

Not all arrangements have been made but it looks like we will have a memorial gathering at
Gloria Dei church in Saginaw on Friday July 23 from 1-4p.m. Keep watch to TV 5 news to get more details.
Dad's wishes were to be cremated so we will grant this. The good news in this is some of his tissues will be donated to an organization for those in need.

With sincere appreciation
the family of Jimmy L. Carl 11/2/1943 - 7/16/2010

SignosaurusRex

RIP..When we lose another.. We are less for it

DAMMIT....

I am truly sorry to hear this. Although I never met him personally, I feel like I knew him well. We shared emails and sometimes long conversations on the phone. I will miss him.

My condolences to the Carl family.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
RIP Jim.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Like S'Rex.... had so many discussions and shared many ideas and problems together.

GypsyGraphics

So many of us only know each other by our S101 names. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.... i believe Jimmy is jsCarl.

Jimmy's Profile page

it occurred to me, reading some of his posts... with the friendships we build here... how nice it is to have a place where some of our thoughts are left behind, for our friends to remember us by.

sympathy, love and prayers to the family of our friend

love, gg