• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

We made the cover of Sign Builder Illustrated!

CES020

CES020

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the kind words. It's taken a lot of work to get here, but I hope we've only just begun.

phototec

Don and Steve, I saw the cover when I received my magazine, and read the article, but never put it together that it was you (CES020) here on Signs101. It was a good read and interesting to know Don started out working from home part time while serving in the military (thanks for your service).

I enjoyed the lessons on how you painted the sub straights first and then removed the paint from the rear, cleaver.

Like the idea of using transfer tape on wood and routing through it to keep the paint from bleeding into the wood.

And wow, on page 46 two Signs101'ers, both you and Joe Diaz.

:thumb: :notworthy: :clapping: :wavingflag:

CES020

Thanks! It was cool to see them being handed out at the ISA show because they printed the cover on vinyl, so it had 2 covers, one vinyl and one normal and it looked really good. Met the publisher while I was there, super nice guy.

Who knows if it'll amount to anything, but it's always nice for someone else to notice the work you're doing.

We just got back from the ISA show.

Thanks for all the comments, and I'll tell my Dad you thanked him for his service Phototec.