• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weekend install

SignManiac

Don't normally work on the weekend, but weather forced me to do this install on Saturday to meet a deadline for today. There is a new awning going up right beneath the sign and that would have made for a really difficult install with it in the way.

Sign is 4'h. x 20'w. Used to 4x10 sheets of alumalite and framed it with 3"x3" aluminum angle. Letters are prismatic and painted with automotive metallic silver.

Attachments

• WREC One Pasco.jpg
    WREC One Pasco.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 76

HulkSmash

did you put the 2 sheets together, and then join them with some type of adhesive, and then fill it, sand it and paint it...because i don't see any join... Very nice job.

rjssigns

Very Nice. We work weekends also.
We've been getting rush orders late Friday that need to be on site Monday.
People are coming to us because they know we will do what it takes to knock it out. Don't want to turn the work down, but I joked with the wife that we are "enablers". Things are getting more rushed all the time and I am not sure if it is a good idea to have that reputation.
Hmmmm...maybe a niche. Closed Monday through Thursday, work Friday, Saturday, Sunday..yeah that's the ticket.

SignManiac

Are those ceramic letters, or vinyl, or what?

Just 3/4" PVC letters we made and painted in house. And to answer the question about the seam, it's too tight to even see from down on the ground. Just made sure we had perfect edges to butt together.

Attachments

• WREC One Pasco letter.jpg
    WREC One Pasco letter.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 42

Justin

Just 3/4" PVC letters we made and painted in house. And to answer the question about the seam, it's too tight to even see from down on the ground. Just made sure we had perfect edges to butt together.

Ohhh! Nice! How do you make those PVC letters? CNC, or ?