• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What a Jackass!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Wow that does look pretty jacked up.
For some reason I can imagine a similar tape being made of Mosh taking a trip in his vette to the local corner store for a pack of smokes.

wayne k
guam usa

"Holy crap!"
Colin, shouldn't this be "Secular, Objective Crap!"

letterman7

I love the mixed comments at the bottom of the page. Some pro and some against. Personally, there are enough of those idiots around here - and fewer every year. They just don't "get" that all it takes is one small rock.... one car door... one driver switching lanes at the last moment. And yes, I also ride - but not like that!

GypsyGraphics

unbelievably stupid!. i don't care if he has some kind of death wish... but he doesn't have the right to put everyone else on the road in danger.

that was tough to watch... and man... that music really intensified it!

SignosaurusRex

"JACKASS" is a vast understatement. "ASS-WIPE" might be more appropriate seeing as how, IF he survives an inevitable impact......Wiping his own own ass will be the least of his incapability.

Haakon

I've been in Moscow traffic a few times and I'm pretty sure this guy moonlights as a taxi driver.

That's for sure! And just see some of this "everyday driving" captured in cameras fitted to rental cars over there (most of it filmed in 2011, not years and years of footage to make this compilation)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r4iLHn-2vI

Feeling safe in traffic would be hard there in any case, crazy bikeriders or not..

Custom_Grafx

We have a couple of bike couriers here in sydney who might possibly be related.

What a nice, fun, wholesome way to make an extra couple of rubles on your day off, doing something you love.

iSign

Wow, all these years of driving and I never knew those double line between me and oncoming traffic were the bike lane!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

There is a group of riders around here who display their skilz exclusively on a highway loop around the city. I've spotted them once when a riderless cycle sped past me with the guy holding onto the rear of the seat "skiing" down the road on the soles of his shoes. Right behind him came a guy who was completely off his cycle but holding the handlebars as he skied beside his bike. I got a radical adrenaline charge watching them. They exited the highway (as they always do - afraid someone called cops on them) and rode major wheelies all the way up a major uphill exit. A story was on the local news about how frustrated the cops are for never being able to catch them in action. American IronHorse motorcycle factory was still in business then and I worked there as a pinstriper. I went to work and excitedly told everyone what I saw. A few of 'em were like "so what, I do that all the time". Nobody would go out to the parking lot and prove it though.

S'N'S

Pffft.......These guys are all trying to take off Ghost Rider who released videos of his rides thru cities. Also cameras mounted on the bike makes everything look faster and tighter than it is......most of that video he was in 1st and 2nd gear. As a rider, it didn't impress me as there is no skill in being a dickhead.