• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Are You/Did You Buy On Sale Black Friday?

player

I just bought 3 Logitech wireless mice M705 from Best Buy for $30 each CAD. They say they are $30 off CAD.

Any other deals out there?

heyskull

I don't know about what Black Friday is like in the US and elsewhere in the world but here in the UK it's pathetic.
This morning I came into over 60 emails from suppliers and other company sales of which 44 were Black Friday deals.

Our main supplier of printable vinyls were doing some deals, but on the discount we already get the price was exactly what we pay already!
On the other suppliers the best I was getting was free delivery...... Whoopee Doo!

I ask you "When is a SALE not a SALE"?
Answer "Black Friday"

I mean the only time I call something a bargain is when it is something I buy a lot or need already is discounted.
Personally I never buy on impulse as most of the time their are little or no savings to be had.

SC

Kottwitz-Graphics

Well, not really for me, but I just got some sign vinyl on sale from Grimco for 10% off.

My brother in law is moving his tattoo shop in the next week, and he asked me to make some signs for his new spot... I went down Tuesday and looked at it, and told Tommy that I would get him fixed up...

Got back and called my guy at Grimco, and got an quote, and he thought that online orders would be 10% off today, so I told him that I would wait and see...I wasn't in that much of a rush...

I just placed my order, and saved $30...

Ok, $30 ain't much, but it's better in my pocket than theirs... Hey, its half a tank of gas....

Gene@mpls

Drove by Menard's (think local big box store with lumber) and the parking lots were jammed to the edges. Oh well... my sweetie will not get her yarn winder made today- it's a surprise so she will not know. I have tried not to enter stores between TG and Xmas for at least the last 25 years. And yes, I am getting old.

MikePro

building myself a Hackintosh, been shopping parts for a while now and its time to pull the trigger!
liquid cooling and top-end gpu are on-hold til my tax return, but otherwise this baby will rival a $4k MacPro, for under $1500.

$750 motherboard for $200
$600 4k HD 39" flatscreen for $235
...are the biggest deals for me thusfar. Got some misc things like RAM, cables, mouse & keyboard for 15% off as well.

Love Amazon & Newegg.
TigerDirect is also going out of business and should expect some hot deals on the horizon.

Christian @ 2CT Media

building myself a Hackintosh, been shopping parts for a while now and its time to pull the trigger!
liquid cooling and top-end gpu are on-hold til my tax return, but otherwise this baby will rival a $4k MacPro, for under $1500.

$750 motherboard for $200
$600 4k HD 39" flatscreen for $235
...are the biggest deals for me thusfar. Got some misc things like RAM, cables, mouse & keyboard for 15% off as well.

Love Amazon & Newegg.
TigerDirect is also going out of business and should expect some hot deals on the horizon.

Should have got the new Seiki 42" 4K 60hz from tigerdirect for $299!

player

Love Amazon & Newegg.

What?

Search said they are closing all but 3 stores out of 34 in USA, Canada and PR. They will concentrate on B to B sales. (Business to business.)

Christian @ 2CT Media

Tiger direct brick and mortar stores are closing, the online business is growing and seems to be much more competitive than newegg these days. They also sell on Amazon if you want added protection.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I bought myself a case of Sam Adams IPA @ Sams Club, $29.99 plus $1.20 deposit and $$2.40 in NYS sales tax

just drank the first one, Rebel IPA......think i'll get another

Nuagedesigns

Stopped by the shop in the am to grab the mail and feed the office fish tank. Then took the afternoon to enjoy some hiking in a new found spot behind our new home we will be closing on in the next few weeks. 65*F here in CT day after Thanksgiving. I would much rather spend the day outdoors with my wife and daughter than sit in traffic and deal with crowds to save a few pennies. We have tried to shop online as much as we can. Our time is much more valuable than waiting in lines or fighting holiday traffic on the roads.

No black Friday deals for us this year.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Lots of good watch sales going on. Picked up these two.

fet0n003y_1.jpg

junkers_6046_2_01__36817.1335759961.1280.1280.jpg

visual800

there is nothing I need and whatever is out there aint worth fussing over, stayed home and browsed ipad on the ebay, time to upgrade, lol

Pat Whatley

Two 32" TCL Roku tvs to use as computer monitors at home for $125 each. Wish I had picked up a third. Got a Samsung Galaxy cell phone at Walmart for free. Lady scanned it, then scanned the bar code, then put it in my bag. Got home and I was looking at the receipt and it's on there but the price of the phone didn't get added into the price of my purchase.