• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What do you remember...................

SlightlyChilled

I love Stompers and Tron I love tron so much I rebuilt an old arcade Coin-op

Attachments

• cherokee.jpg
    cherokee.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 89
  • klausen_tron.jpg
    klausen_tron.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 101

GypsyGraphics

Hobo Kelly said she could see you through the tv and she called kids "mischief makers." I didn't like that one little bit. Although, she did have a magic box that she put junk into and out popped a toy! So she wasn't all bad.

petrosgraphics

gino,

i probably have some green stamp books somewhere, can you make me a

sign for 3-4 books...... we use to get them at the A&P..... the redemption

stores were something else....

ova

I remember being able to go to the park or play ground without any adult supervision. Would meet up with my buddies for a day of fun and stay until dark, then walk home.

Now my grandkids can't even go outside in their own yard and play unlees the parents are there.

SignManiac

I remember drive thru liquor stores, you could order a hi-ball and drive away drinking it. I was a teenage master clacker until I busted my balls, and fake silver Christmas trees with multicolored spinning lights. Also I had. 9'6" Dewey Weber surfboard with a performance skeg, balsa stringer, that weighed 45 lbs.

artsnletters

gee where do i start? Warner Bros. Cartoons....Bugs Bunny and all the other classic characters (what a maroon!). A time before the two television things i absolutely hate more than anything on TV....Info-mercials and REALITY (?) TV.
Wham-O Kaboom guns (they shot air....). Loved Schwinn-Built bicycles and putting playing cards in the spokes. Being in the hospital as a kid and getting classes of 7UP on ice....Crosman air rifles....and 25¢ Cokes in the bottle.
Tim

JR's

the milk man, fresh delivered milk the thick kine mm, mm, mm good, with butter and eggs.

JR

thewood

I love Stompers and Tron I love tron so much I rebuilt an old arcade Coin-op
I loved Stompers. My brother and I had a Stompers track that you could modify into different configurations with cul-de-sacs so that the Stompers would turn around and keep going. We played for hours with those things, swapping out tires, chassis, etc. Thanks for the memory, SlightlyChilled!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is not a religious statement, but just a picture of an old stamp at a great price. Nothing more, nothing less.

postage stamp.jpg