• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what I really want for Christmas...

Marlene

I must be getting old as what I really want for Christmas is a metal, Hello Kitty water bottle from Old Navy. what do you really want this year?

Suz

I know this is big... But what I really want is a stable Economy and some steady business to make a living. Same thing we all want I guess. If that was a promise, I'd take it!

Marlene

well, all I want is a Hello Kitty water bottle and I may have to pick that up myself as my family thinks I'm just saying that so they don't have to buy me something expensive...whatever happen to Christmas when we feel cheap if a gift is under $10 bucks?

Craig Sjoquist

Just work, and you all to enjoy life, I've got a new 2 yr old German Shepherd, a better attitude for 2012, so I can't ask for anything when you have it all.

Jillbeans

I really want a fake fireplace to put in front of my real fireplace.
But I'd settle for some good chocolate. I'm not hard to please.
Love....Jill

btropical.com

1600 vw aircooled motor for a sand rail project , starter for my alfa spider , CB radio for my hunting truck , socks and underwear <<<<<<<<<< guess what I am getting

RebeckaR

I want Santa to bring me some really good coffee, a new video game- uncharted 2 - and some uninterrupted time to play the game while drinking the coffee.

Since I am Santa, I've got the coffee and the game, now I just need the time.

Msrae

Rae
I wanna have time to go back to school and learn how to improve my design skills.

+1 99% of what I have now is all self taught. I need to take courses, but with a full time day job, 2 boys, and the sign biz, I have a hard time finding time for ANYTHING.