• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What to use to remove this??????

So I have this annoying sticker on the windshield of my motorcycle that I want to get off. Its on there pretty good and I dont want to damage the windshield.
Any suggestions?

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 80

MikePro

local hardware store sells plastic scraping tools that rival metal blade scrapers. Helps a ton to delaminate the graphic, and whatever adhesive remains can be scrubbed away with any citrus adhesive remover.

ProWraps

if its a paper decal, saturate it with wd40. then it will just wipe off. should cause no damage to your windscreen.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Steam would be my first choice. I would be cautious of the alcohol suggestion if your windshield is made of polycarbonate. They don't get along.

Yes it is a plastic so I would think alcohol and razor blades would be a bad mix.
It is just a paper decal but I would think wd40 might damage the plastic no?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The three greatest inventions in the history of man are:

• The Guttenberg printing press
  • Duct tape
  • WD-40
Experts do not agree on the order of greatness. There is a strong argument also for Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

d fleming

Try some wd40 on your bait next time the fish aren't biting. You'll be surprised. The main ingredient in wd40 is fish oil.

Techman

Paper decals are removed using your honey's hand lotion. Smear it on let it set a while and it will come right off.. Adhesive and all.

phototec

denatured alcohol and a razor blade.

DO NOT USE ALCOHOL on plastic windshield, also I would avoid razor blade (it scratches).

My Harley windshield had special coating and alcohol took it off?

WD40 & fingernail works best (or old credit card)!

:rock-n-roll:

phototec

The three greatest inventions in the history of man are:

• The Guttenberg printing press
  • Duct tape
  • WD-40
Experts do not agree on the order of greatness. There is a strong argument also for Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Fred, don't forget #4 Bailing Wire

:rock-n-roll: