• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find aluminum sign blanks

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I'm still kinda lost here. How do you know that the US price is the same as the Chinese with air freight if you don't know where to get them? You could eat a lot of sandwiches waiting for that JFX to chug through 2000 blanks, there should be plenty of time to re-up your supply

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey tm...... harbor is about the most expensive place around. I don't think you know what you're doing..... do ya ?? Now ya hafta pay freight for all that weight from maryland to florida. Up here, they deliver and don't charge, so for pete and myself, they're alright, but there're plenty of places cheaper both up here and down in florida, if that's where you're really from.

tmays

So I bought 4000 signs from China - including airfrieght... BUT China is shut down for three weeks because of Chinese New Year
already blown through them - hence checking in the US..

I attached my invoice - just as proof that I do know what the Chinese prices are.

and yes - I do live in Miami Florida

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    197.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    198.8 KB · Views: 85
  • China invoice.PNG
    China invoice.PNG
    270.2 KB · Views: 88

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So I bought 4000 signs from China - including airfrieght... BUT China is shut down for three weeks because of Chinese New Year
already blown through them - hence checking in the US..

I attached my invoice - just as proof that I do know what the Chinese prices are.

and yes - I do live in Miami Florida
That invoice is from 2016. So, you are looking for a 7 year supply?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Once again, I find myself agreeing with boud. You joined like 5 months ago, say you have less than a year in business, but yet, you have an invoice from 2016. What a crock.

JBurton

Signtologist
That invoice is from 2016. So, you are looking for a 7 year supply?
So in other parts of the world, they do this thing where they put the date in an order that makes since.
The United States is one of the few countries that use “mm-dd-yyyy” as their date format–which is very very unique! The day is written first and the year last in most countries (dd-mm-yyyy) and some nations, such as Iran, Korea, and China, write the year first and the day last (yyyy-mm-dd).

tmays

If you are challenging me as to whether I ordered feel free to reach out and happy to screen share my wire transfer

Attachments

• Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 88

Boudica

Good catch Burton. But we are also told the date is wrong.... and it's from when he first started -which less than 2 months ago?

Boudica

If you are challenging me as to whether I ordered feel free to reach out and happy to screen share my wire transfer
ok, ok. Now I'm curious why you needed pictures and a video how to use Zip ties.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
invoice date is wrong... that is prob from when i started...

So in other parts of the world, they do this thing where they put the date in an order that makes since.
The United States is one of the few countries that use “mm-dd-yyyy” as their date format–which is very very unique! The day is written first and the year last in most countries (dd-mm-yyyy) and some nations, such as Iran, Korea, and China, write the year first and the day last (yyyy-mm-dd).

Hahahaaaa...... yeah jb, you know that, we know that, but the OP didn't know it. He's a frickin' liar.... and most likely a cheat. All he does is cover up his crap like a cat.