• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to look for pre-owned Roland XC-540's?

walkrite

I am looking to purchase a pre-owned Roland XC-540. I have been looking on EBAY, but they show up infrequently. Can anyone suggest sites or places to look? I'm hoping a site exists that I am simply unaware of. Thanks..

CS-SignSupply-TT

Besides CRAIGSLIST, EBAY, and signs101.com, you might try signindustry.com Otherwise, keep pounding the forums and calling the Roland dealers.

walkrite

Thank you.

I received a PM and will check the sites you guys just posted. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for.

Thanks!!:thankyou:

ucmj22

I'll let you know when I switch employers, I have a feeling the owners will be closing shortly after I depart.

grandprixse94

I am about to list my Soljet XC-540 54" print/cut for sale. In the past 2 weeks, all 6 heads, all 12 dampers and some cap tops and head cables were replaced. Doesn't need anything - Prints great! Includes the Versaworks CD, user manual, and extra parts.

Priced to sell quick at $16,500. Located in Destin, FL. PM me and I will send you my phone number and more info.