• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which One...

cptcorn

adad
Can you guess which one they chose? We're donating some banners to this charity event that will be held soon (first event), and reoccurring throughout the future. There will be some small copy on the lower edge. The image they chose is just a re-saved jpg in cmyk at the original 400x400px size... Not that our design would win an award... but I found it humorous.

Attachments

• goforthegoldbannerproof00A.jpg
    goforthegoldbannerproof00A.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 115
  • goforthegoldbannerproof001.jpg
    goforthegoldbannerproof001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 92

SignManiac

You need to mind meld both of them into one single coherent transcendental image. Apply a dab of baptismal font water and bless them by the baby Jesus.

SignosaurusRex

You need to mind meld both of them into one single coherent transcendental image. Apply a dab of baptismal font water and bless them by the baby Jesus.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think I'll skip the Psychiatrist this week! I've been getting a good chuckle all week long.