• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 Nor'Eastern Meet News

Tim Aucoin

Thought I'd start a new thread for the ACTUAL Mixer for those of us attending to share the fun times! :clapping:

I arrived at Gino's shop earlier today (around 9am) only to find out that they don't really start their day till around 3pm and then call it quits at 4pm! :ROFLMAO: okay, maybe I am egg saturating just a tad :rolleyes:... but man, Gino is quite the slave driver! :omg: had me working for a good ten, if not fifteen minutes today!!

Seriously, it was a very nice day of visiting, chatting and watching everyone else work!! Mrs. Gino even brought us lunch today... and it was delicious! :clapping:

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as they arrive tomorrow! :smile:

Tim Aucoin

I'll be taking pics tomorrow, Saturday AND Sunday as I head west to visit Jill! :smile: No drinking yet (that I will admit to!!)... :tongue:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We just corralled the horses for the night, so we'll have room for the Texas Hold'em..............

T3, I told you time after time to stop pissing in the stream. Philly drinks that stuff. Go over to Joe's and go on the bar !! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• carralled horses.jpg
    carralled horses.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 54

SignosaurusRex

We just corralled the horses for the night, so we'll have room for the Texas Hold'em..............

Doesn't look to me like they need a corral. They look pretty well behaved.......except for a few in the back there....starting a little Hold'em of their own :omg: Must have gotten into the barley-pop and decided to start some festivities without you.:rolleyes:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, those are ponies and they get a little rambunctious, if ya know what I mean.

They don't know what barley-pop is.... they've been raised on Bushmill-pop..........:wink:

Anyway, some of you might want to consider coming in on your raft or canoe, it's beginning to rain. It's supposed to let up for the meet. I sent a letter to Obama and he said he'll do it for a bunch of Pennsylvanians, no sweat. :unclesam:

petepaz

leaving the office around 2, have to finish up some loose ends
hope to be out that way around 5-ish

Farmboy

Heading out around 4ish in the am tomorrow. Would join you all tonight but my son has a friday night game and we've still got end of the week jobs to get out the door.

AUTO-FX

I'd LIKE to be there, but I'm still recovering from my shoulder operation. Cant do the bouncing around in the car for that long...ouch !!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh, but we had fun..........................................................

Will we all survive the night??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Whoa..................

What a frickin' night. I don't think Baz remembers what he did to that girl's shirt for the cancer drive, but I was getting tired from holding back her husband.

Pete sure shoots a mean game of pool.... and I lost, he didn't win.

Okay..... let the games begin........................................

We have donuts, coffee, peanuts, orange juice, milk and so much more. C'mon down :peace!: