• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 Nor'Eastern Meet News

D&Tgraphics

We're All hanging out and having fun!!!

Attachments

• image-3120364766.png
    image-3120364766.png
    889 KB · Views: 72

skyhigh

Headed west on the turnpike on my way to see Jill! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

And "Signage" is only 40 miles south of Jill and me 50 miles north.

:help

.........ohhhh yeah.... must be that nice butt she's been bragging about. :Big Laugh

Last edited:

Bannerday

Home safely.

Had a great day with everyone. Thanks Gino & Carol for hosting the meet and thanks guys for the help with my little sign project.

Learned some things as always. Nice day with nice people, simple as that.

Tim Aucoin

Hello Butler, PA!! The drive took 4.5 hours, and that includes my two 15 minute breaks along the way. That turnpike is a cool highway, and only cost $19 and change for this distance! This motel actually has flat screen TV :clapping: think I will hit a late movie after getting a bite to eat!

njsigns

Thanks for having us Gino! I'm glad we decided to just jump in the car and head down. It was great seeing everyone!

Gene :clapping:

slappy

Sorry i missed you guys! I really wish i could have made it out! I just got off the phone with Kevin and figured i'd log on to see if there was pictures posted. Looks like everyone had fun!

Glad you made it safe to Butler Tim... Yeah, it's a long drive to the other side of Pa.. I'm a little over an hour north from Jill and remember driving that turnpike home from the last meet. I went interstate 80 there and 76 back... it was like a cross country trip through pa with the GPS. (80 has no tolls btw):smile:

TheSellOut

Looks like a great time guys!Tim it is awesome that you are traveling up to see Jill, sounds like you are making the most of this trip! Cheers to you!

I was truly planning on heading down for a surprise visit as it is not too far of a drive for me! I am quite disappointed that I couldn't make (and here comes the excuse) but two week ago my local area suffered from some major flooding, http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85096, completely wiping out the shop as well as many friends homes. Needless to say, I have been pretty busy...

I hope the low(er) turnout doesn't discourage future NE meets! Enjoy All!

petepaz

had a great time and it was great to meet everyone. can't wait for next years
gino and carol thanks for having us

Tim Aucoin

I had a fantastic trip this year! Thank you so much Gino and Carol for a wonderful time. It was great seeing familiar faces and making some new friends!

And a huge thank you to Jill for such a great visit today, it means a lot! It was a pleasure hanging out with you and getting to know you better. You have a beautiful, warm heart... and you drive like a champion! :Big Laugh

Jillbeans

Thanks to Gino for the panel (Did my panel ever get there?)
And thanks to Tim for lunch at Primanti's.
Tim got my 2¢ tour of Pittsburgh (I'll only drive in as far as the strip district) a 3¢ tour of Mars, and a 1¢ tour of Butler.
Rach made supper in her new crock pot, Liam slobbered on Tim's jeans, and Sukey was very frisky.
Tim is a brave soul for venturing out here, and he has such a positive outlook on things.
He's the only person I ever met who wasn't terrified by my driving, too.
And he's half the man he used to be!
What a great guy.
Love....Jill