• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 Nor'Eastern Meet News

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wake up, sleepy head.... wake up !!

Hey Tim..... people watching is one of the best pastimes there is....... especially when they have no clue as to your watching them.

Do this at a busy mall or in a cafeteria. You'll bust your sides out laughing.​

petepaz

Tim hope you get home soon, i would have pulled my hair out by now, oh wait i already did that. well at least you have gotten to see almost the entire USA during you adventure of a 2 day meet and greet...haha
good luck buddy
(the passengers set sail that day for a 3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour...haha)

Tim Aucoin

Made it home FINALLY at 1am this morning... minus my luggage! :banghead: I gotta say, I'm not surprised though, as with the delayed, cancelled and changed flights, it was bound to happen! So, that's no big deal... my luggage will get home eventually (I hope :omg:), but... I get to the Park'n'Jet shuttle area to wait for the shuttle to my truck only to discover that I have packed my truck keys in my missing suitcase! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All I could do was laugh! So, a $59 cab ride later, I was home! Will get my truck today and keep my fingers crossed that the suitcase shows up today also!

Well, gotta get some actual work done today.... lots to do! Great to see everyone, and like I said, I had a fantastic time! I'll post pictures on here later this week once I catch up on the work. :thumb:

iSign

Holy smokes Tim that travel itinerary is nuts! I admire your positive attitude :thumb: and i understand trying to make the best out of an unpleasant situation. The world would be a better place if they followed your example.

It was really nice to see you again :thumb:

bullscat... There'd be more cereal killers if we all tried to remain that calm... hell, I'd crush the luckycharms leper and the trix wabbit in a heartbeat if I didn't vent like hell on earth when airlines, telemarketers or road ragers raise my blood pressure! OK, I'll admit it... I admire your attitude2 T3

Baz

hell, I'd crush the luckycharms leper and the trix wabbit in a heartbeat if I didn't vent like hell on earth when airlines, telemarketers or road ragers raise my blood pressure!

This will get a person nowhere fast except to the grave. I know the feeling though, trust me ... But i allways calm myself down and say it is not worth the risk of a heart attack over chit you can't control.

And yes, i never thought of contacting the airline to get rembursed for the taxi drive. At minimum they could get you some discount vouchers for your next trip :peace!:

D&Tgraphics

It was so great seeing everyone this year. I can't wait to do it again.

I'll put it out there now, I am seriously thinking about hosting next years meet. We will be in our new shop by then and everything should be up and running by then. So, I'm starting the planning process now. Who want's to come to Western New York? We can plan a trip to Niagara Falls if you want. :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
According to the date, I'm coming and probalby so will the Goddess.

Will you also have lobster, side dishes, steak, breakfast, ample parking, adequate toilet facilities and plenty of Bushmill............ and a creek ??

petepaz

Will you also have lobster, side dishes, steak, breakfast, ample parking, adequate toilet facilities and plenty of Bushmill............ and a creek ??

i am up for the trip dennis, sounds cool i have never been to the falls, might be able to talk the wife into a little vaca for that one and gino how come i didn't get any of the lobster at your place or was that what i lost in our billards bet? (i did manage to find the booze no problem and my wife asked how you were able to tolerate me i told her you were drinking also:ROFLMAO:)

D&Tgraphics

Gino, I'll have all that there just for you. :thumb: We'll have to go to my house for the creek though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To your house it is, then !! I want to see your new play room anyways.............

SignManiac

I attempted to host a meet about fifteen years ago here in Florida. The theme was called, "Air Brush 93" Everyone attending would have the opportunity to make a skydive here in Z-hills. I brokered a discount group rate, but nobody took me up on it? Go figure.

Attachments

• Brush with death.jpg
    Brush with death.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 42

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Rut-Row.... I don't know if I'd do it, but if you pushed Addie out before me.... I'd think about it. :rolleyes:

By the way, did Addie have his parachute on ??

:supersmilie:

Tim Aucoin

I'm in Dennis! Got my flights all booked, hotel is booked and my rental car is all set up! I can't wait! 360 more sleeps!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping::tongue:

Tim Aucoin

Busy day back at the grinding wheel today. Considering I'm running on 3 hours sleep, I didn't do too bad. Posters, banners, really cool decals on the Gerber (high gloss gold metallic, 2 color, back-cut & slit)... oh, and that canoe I was talking about somehow turned into a kayak that I have to decal up!! :omg2: Should be fun!!

Attachments

• printer1.jpg
    printer1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 65
  • printer2.jpg
    printer2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 68
  • kayak.jpg
    kayak.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 58
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg