• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2011 Nor'Eastern Meet News

Tim Aucoin

Thanks Jill! :) you're pretty great yourself!

Now for the long journey home... First flight (out of Pittsburgh) delayed 30 min. It's gonna be a looooong day!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Marlene

Dennis, can you put names of who is in that photo? the only one anyone knows by sight is Tim as his avatar has his photo. would love to know who those fine folks are

signage

These are the people I know!

Attachments

• image-4273274222.jpg
    image-4273274222.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 47

Sign_Boy

:supersmilie: is between Jessica & Dennis.

Thanks again Gino & Carol for having us.
I had a great time.
As always it was great to see everyone.
Thank you SignManiac for the sweet looking sign.
I'll hang onto it until A customer by that name comes in :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 50

shakey0818

Sounds like you all had a great time and Gino was a good host.How about posting a bunch more picts of some things you did or made or places u went.Inquiring minds want to know.

Tim Aucoin

I will post pics when (or if) I get home!! One o my flights has been cancelled already, so time to reschedule once I get to Philly!!

shakey0818

I will post pics when (or if) I get home!! One o my flights has been cancelled already, so time to reschedule once I get to Philly!!

I wish you a safe and comfortable trip Tim,gl.

petepaz

farmboy to the right of dennis and signboy to the left.
had a good time except when i had to let gino win at pool ...haha
i think we actually played equally bad but had a good night on friday. although tim and i thought gino was leading us out into the woods of PA to be carved up and eaten by locals.
sorry i missed the other meet N greets this was a lot of fun and great to put the faces behind the typing

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Update on names..............
2011 mixer names.jpg
Also, everyone received a door prize. It worked out just perfect for the count. We worked on a few kinds of signs, drank, looked at and discussed things with Dave from GRS, drank a little, some of us got hard cold cash for jewelry and old coins, drank, told lies about how good business is, drank some more, watched the flatbed in action, drank, found some old gold dust, drank, played with Nicky, drank, discussed today's world problems, really drank and then we went out drinking. Actually, other than Friday night, there was no drinking cause everyone had to drive home and were very responsible..... except Baz :rolleyes:
He'll have to tell you about the visit we had with the Exeter Police and down to the station...............

Attachments

• mo hunting drunk.jpg
    mo hunting drunk.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 45

Gino

Premium Subscriber
To everyone that showed up……. a great appreciation for their help, support and friendship...... and a special thanks to the sponsors that sent door prizes, Signmaniac, Jill & Dennis. Farmboy had some giveaways and if I've left anyone out, just post away.........

I trust we all left with some new friends and renewed some old ones, while getting to know each other even better. It was a great bunch of guys and gals and from what I understand the brewing of next year’s mixer is already under way.

As others had mentioned, it was small, but it was swell and I can’t wait until next year.

Thank you all………..
Gino & the Goddess​

shakey0818

Update on names..............
Also, everyone received a door prize. It worked out just perfect for the count. We worked on a few kinds of signs, drank, looked at and discussed things with Dave from GRS, drank a little, some of us got hard cold cash for jewelry and old coins, drank, told lies about how good business is, drank some more, watched the flatbed in action, drank, found some old gold dust, drank, played with Nicky, drank, discussed today's world problems, really drank and then we went out drinking. Actually, other than Friday night, there was no drinking cause everyone had to drive home and were very responsible..... except Baz :rolleyes:
He'll have to tell you about the visit we had with the Exeter Police and down to the station...............

That must be Mosh.

petepaz

wow that shooting thing really got shot out of proportion…haha
hope you weren't scared Mary Ann.
I don’t even own a gun so no shooting for me but Gino was more than
Willing to supply the needed tools .
Signs 101 is like family, it’s ok for us to make fun of each other and bust each other’s balls
But don’t let anyone outside the circle do it or we will make mincemeat out of them…haha
Gino wish we did have more time to drink had a good friday night, thanks for putting up with me

Gino

Premium Subscriber
wow that shooting thing really got shot out of proportion…haha
hope you weren't scared Mary Ann.
I don’t even own a gun so no shooting for me but Gino was more than
Willing to supply the needed tools .
Signs 101 is like family, it’s ok for us to make fun of each other and bust each other’s balls
But don’t let anyone outside the circle do it or we will make mincemeat out of them…haha
Gino wish we did have more time to drink had a good friday night, thanks for putting up with me

Not a problem, not even for a second. Besides, you scared the livin' piss outa me when you first walked in.............
Sure glad you're my little/big brother........:thumb: :thumb:

Yeah, I was gonna go get Helga and her sister, the girls next door who will make a little 'girlie man' outa anybody, but when you let me win at pool, I knew you were :thumb:

Attachments

• girl body builder-3.jpg
    girl body builder-3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 57
  • girl body builder.jpg
    girl body builder.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 51

Baz

Oh yeah what a good time!:toasting:

I remember everything except for the last parts of friday night :covereyes: Fortunately i woke up and noticed that i didn't lose anything :clapping: ... Breast cancer girl??? I would guess the boyfriend didn't understand that it is a cause i love to support :Big Laugh

It was great to see old friends again and meet some new ones. What an awesome bunch of people you all are! I look forward to seeing you all again and best of all from now on to the new people i have met, when one of you posts i can put a face to the name on the screen which i think is really cool! The more faces the better!

Thank you so much to Gino and Carol for again hosting this event. You are so generous in opening your shop to us to come and join in conversation and sharing friendship. Kudos!!!!

As for the visit to the police station well ... That wasn't for me. It was for another fool who on saturday night decided to not only drink as much as i did friday night but also decided to drive (without having a license) and crash his car on Gino's front lawn! So we went to the station to file the report.

Good times man, good times!

Attachments

• hungover.jpg
    hungover.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 57

Jillbeans

There were guns? Damn.
So sorry I missed this but I really enjoyed Tim's visit.
Hope he's home safe by now.

petepaz

Yeah, I was gonna go get Helga and her sister, the girls next door who will make a little 'girlie man' outa anybody

thanks gino but i try to stay away from the chicks who can kick my ass...haha

and no guns jill...i don't think?
just a joke that carried through the day and now i am not sure how it started. probably gino's fault

Tim Aucoin

Jillbeans said:
Hope he's home safe by now.

I'm really trying to get home, honest!! As I type this, I'm sitting in Phoenix waiting for my final flight home which leaves in 1.5 hours! I land in Calgary at midnight!!

Very long day... Started at 5am (eastern) this morning, and by the time I crawl into bed, it will be around 2:30am (eastern)! So basically it's going to be a 23.5 hour travel day. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat to visit your neck of the woods again, cuz I really enjoyed visiting you! :) Hmmm... If we keep this "enjoyed his/her visit" thing up, people will start talking!!!

I'm actually making the best of it and enjoying the day! Chatting with people, watching people, laughing at people who complain about trivial things, and just overall observing the wide variety of traveling public!!

Baz

Holy smokes Tim that travel itinerary is nuts! I admire your positive attitude :thumb: and i understand trying to make the best out of an unpleasant situation. The world would be a better place if they followed your example.

It was really nice to see you again :thumb: