• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3 year old sign man

lil Details

We were working on our latest project and David had to get involved in the mix. Of course I think it is very cute.....

Attachments

• future sign man.jpg
    future sign man.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 110

Gino

Premium Subscriber
At least he isn't considered a newbie while being an apprentice like this..........

Nice shot !!

Bigdawg

Just Me
When my granddaughter used to run the shop - and believe me, at age 4 she thought she ran the shop - she always wanted to weed but knew she wasn't allowed to touch the knives, so she'd use a stick pen to weed with... oughta let him try that out then when he's old enough to use the knife - waalaa - experienced labor :smile:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
my four year old daughter was ecstatic last week when i let her help me wrap my phone (so it matched my ipod)....all she did was hold the hair dryer, but she was very proud of herself

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Reminds me of my 3 kids growing up in the shop. I kept them with me since their Mom is a teacher. Thanks for the memory. BTW... the years fly by waaaay too fast. My baby is now 19.